Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

treasure!


After work today I was in the mood to run around and check out some a couple of antique stores in downtown Rogers.  I stumbled across this super cute treasure that I couldn't live without. The best part was that it was only 10.00!! What a steal! :)

It is an old pewter bird cage. 
Now.. what to do with it? I have to find the perfect place for it. That's the really exciting part! I searched the internet for ideas and came across these pics for possible inspiration...

You don't have to do much to make a cute display.. bird cages make a statement on their own just simply sitting on a shelf, bookcase, or accent table. I love the pewter color of it now, but would also LOVE it in a bright funky color too!

OR, maybe save it for a nursery one day? what a cute idea...
I love finding treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment