Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

teeny hint of spring and a little goodbye



Even though its dreary, cold and rainy outside, I can't help but get a little excited about springtime! My forsythia is blooming and my tulips are sprouting. Two of my favorite things about spring! I wish these were pics from my yard.. but they are just pics I found online. :)

 There is only one thing about spring that I do not look forward to...
SPRING CLEANING!
I really don't like to clean anytime of the year. I can "tidy up" or "de-clutter" a room anytime but deep cleaning it is a different story. I have to be REALLY really really bored to want to do that. I usually call on my bestie who LOVES to clean and she helps me out when needed :) ( I pay her of course!)
We are also starting a spring cleaning program at work soon and we will be in a competition with the other stores in our community. Gee, sounds fun! I am actually better at keeping my workspace clean more so than my home. I guess because I spend MORE time at work than I do at home. I am always disinfecting counter tops at work in fear that I will catch all the bugs my patients have. It won't be too bad.


On another note, we made the decision last week to give Izzie, the dachshund/beagle mix dog to another family. We tried it for a few months and it just didn't work out the way we wanted it to. She was a super sweet dog and very loving but she was still very much puppy and drove us as well as Tucker ( who is almost 6!) crazy! He was always trying to get away from her as she liked to chew on him and chase him everywhere. She was also a chewer of anything and a digger. Bittersweet goodbye. Things are much calmer and quieter around the Marbury house now. Izzie went to a sweet young couple who just adored her. She will have a little companion to play with too.
Goodbye Izzie..we hope you are loving your new home and new mom and dad!!




No comments:

Post a Comment