Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"SNOWMAGEDDON" 2011.

Snowmageddon hit NW Arkansas last night and it continued its fury most of today. We actually set a state snowfall record for most snow in one event. Snow totals for this area were Rogers: 22 inches; Springdale: 21 inches;  Bentonville: 14"; and Fayetteville: 18"....according to channel 5 news.
I actually made it into work today!.. but only stayed for about half of the day. Here is what we say this AM when we woke up. Patrick had to dig the car out so he could take me to work.


Poor Tucker could barely get through the snow to go potty

So then I finally got to work and this was my view from the drive through window...
a few hours later....
WOW!!
Later this afternoon when I got home, Patrick decided to dig a trail out for the dogs to go out back...

much better!
Patrick couldn't resist playing in the snow for a bit.
Here is my snow angel..


I am hoping this wintry weather is over for good very soon. We have had our fair share this year! 
Hope everyone is safe and warm today!



No comments:

Post a Comment