Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

NKOTBSB!!!

I am sooooo excited to be going to the New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys tour in Tulsa on July 17th! Tickets went on sale this AM and I bought them just as soon as I could. A few years ago, I was lucky enough to see NKOTB on their comeback tour in New Orleans. It was such an awesome show.



 Yes, I am a grown woman but NKOTB and BSB were such a hit in my younger days and to see them together will be a treat! Make fun all you want! :) I can hardly wait and I have a looong time to wait.. 7 months and 2 days to be exact! I guarantee that I will be one of the crazy screaming girls singing "Hangin' Tough", "Step by Step" and "I want it that way" at the top of my lungs. See you soon boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment