Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is a special day, My Mom's birthday! She is very special to me. Not only is she my mom, she is just like a best friend. We have so much in common and share many hobbies...we both love crafting, shopping, & antiquing. We are both pretty creative, her more so than me! She has a small little business called "Vicki's Initial Thoughts" She creates and monograms really cute stuff that work great for gifts. We both work in the pharmacy world and understand each other's crazy work days/stories. Sadly, we live about 5-6 hours apart but we get in as many visits as we can throughout the year. Quite often when we have been together, people mistake her as my SISTER! She loves when people say that :) She is hip and stylish (with my help) and fun to be around. Last April we went to the Bon Jovi concert in Tulsa, Ok. Not many people can say that they went to a BON JOVI concert with their mom! We had a blast! One of our favorite things to do together is going to craft fairs. She loves to come up every year and go to the huge War Eagle craft fair and other local fairs.
I got all of my best qualities from my mother! She is truly the best! MOM, I hope you have a super great birthday! Wish I was there to celebrate with you! Love you tons!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment