Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies, stepmommies, mommies to be, and dog mommies out there! YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!
I especially want to  wish MY mom a VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
I was lucky to have seen my mom this weekend. She came in town for a few days of visiting, planting flowers,  shopping, and craft fair hopping! We had a LOT of fun :)
Here is some of our planting work...
Not the best pic.. its from my phone. We planted about 7 planters, a bed up front, and 2 beds in the back. HARD work!
Here is my new wreath for my front door that I just love...

We had a great time at the craft fairs. There was so much baby stuff, but the majority of it was girl! I will find out in 25 days! As soon as I know I am going to get my mom on some embroidery projects!! If it is a boy I just LOVE these for the little man...
If its a girl.. then lots of ruffles, pink, and frill for sure!

This was my fav purchase of the weekend. I bought this at the craft fair. It could be for a BOY -or- a GIRL! 
Its especially special because I LOVE New Kids on the block and I have seen them in concert AND I am going again this summer! Baby M will get to experience NKOTB from the womb. He/she is going to love it!

Another fun purchase... this super cute bassinet... I have been searching for one and this one just fits what I wanted. It has a neutral beige bow for now. Can't wait to put the little munchkin in it!

So I am in SUPER nursery planning mode. I have been saving pics of things I like and writing down ideas for when I can finally get started. I know for sure the type of crib I want. It goes with the theme I am going for. The only way I can describe it is... vintage, timeless, classic. 
This is the Jenny Lind Spindle Crib in white. I am in LOVE with it!
For colors, I want to stay with a neutral beige, white, and then add hints of an aqua blue for BOY or pink for GIRL.
I have so many ideas of things I want to add to the room to complete the look. I will update as I find them.. 

:)








No comments:

Post a Comment